High performance waterproofing JPY30-2E 2X30W marine fluorescent ceiling light modern

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$10.00 - $50.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
ZJHAIJI
Model Number:
JPY30-2 & JPY30-2E
Cover Material:
Plastic
Base Material:
Metal
Voltage:
110V/60Hz / 220V/50Hz / 220V/60Hz
Power:
2X30W
Lampholder:
G13
Protection Class:
IP22
Certificate:
CE/CCS
Color:
White
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30000 Unit/Units per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
4pcs in a carton
Port
Ningbo/Shanghai
Lead Time :
5days

High performance waterproofing JPY30-2E 2X30W marine fluorescent ceiling light modern

Banner

 

Product Description

MARINE FLUORESCENT CEILING LIGHT
The scope: 
Applied to dry cabin, such as the residence, rest room,dining room, cab, operator of the sailors and passengers.
The scope of application:
1.The installation way of the light is recessed-type,compact structure and delicacy appearance.
2.The lampshade is made of good quality organic,not discolor,fine toughness,softness ray.
3.Equipped compensating capacitance inside the lamp holder,also has the good effect of start,spin-type of lamp holder,has fine contact function.
4.The lamp equppied B15 lamp holder, used for 24V/15W emeragency bulb, the edage of lampshade marks red marking, remark clear that need the emergency device when order.

 

TypePowerVoltage Power factor Lamp holder Remark
JPY15-22Χ15W

110v/60hz

220v/50hz

220v/60hz

 >0.85 G13 ---------
JPY15-2E2Χ15W 

110v/60hz

220v/50hz

220v/60hz

 >0.85 G13 with emergency

 

Related Product

Related Product

 

Application

Application

 

 

Company Information

    Zhejiang Haiji Marine Electric Co., Ltd is engaged in a variety of ship lights , electrical production of major manufacturers. Our company is located at the beautiful and richly endowed east seashore Wenzhou Liushi Shahu Industrial Zone.The company has strong technical force, complete production facilities,advanced manufacturing technology,strict testing means and scientific and management system.

    The company produces hundreds of products, main including : Series of navigation signal light, fluorescent light, incandescent light, spot light, search light, explosion-proof light, explosion-proof electric, marine junction box, marine alarm bell, marine switch, connectors, socket-box ect. Our products have been passed the authentication of “CE” and approved by The Inspection Bureau Quality Products Certificate. Our comapany also get Self-support Product Import and Export Qualifications Certificate, enjoying sound reputations in both domestic and internationa markets.

 

    We follow the developing way of navigation shipbuilding industry. Researching, developing , manufacturing the auxiliary peoducts of navigation shipbuilding industry and other relative areas.And try our best to be the good supplier of brands. We have strong pertinence, so we do it more professionally!

 

Exhibition

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging & Shipping

 

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/SF for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 1-2 days for samples; 7-12days for batch goods.

  

FAQ

FAQ

 

Q1: About Price ?
A1: The price is negotiabe. It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.

Q2: About Sample ?
A2: Sample is free, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.

Q3: About MOQ ?
A3: We don’t have quantity limited.

Q4: About Warrenty ?
A4: We are very confident in our products and we pack them very well, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. But due to long time shipment there will be 1-2% damage for the glass.Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately. All our products have 24 months warranty period.

Q5: About OEM ?
A5: Welcome, you can send your own design of marine product and logo, we can open new mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.

Q6: About payment ?
A6: T/T or LC. 30% despoit frist , the rest 70% balance befroe shipping.

Q7: Other questions ?
A7:Pls email me or chat with me on Trademanager dritectly.
Whatsapp / Mobile phone : 0086- 13780114117
Wechat (WEIXIN): 13780114117
Skype:tracy8139

Contact

Contact information