Customized portable waterproof IP67 led marine stainless steel floodlight

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$158.00 - $258.00 / Piece | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
ZJHAIJI
Model Number:
TG4-L
Light Source:
LED
Certification:
CE, EMC
IP Rating:
IP67
Lamp Body Material:
Stainless Steel
CRI (Ra>):
85
Input Voltage(V):
100~240
Working Lifetime(Hour):
50000
Working Temperature(℃):
-20 - 55
Name:
Marine LED Floodlight
Item Type:
Flood Lights
LED Light Source:
LED
Lamp Power(W):
50
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
CARTON
Port
Shanghai /Ningbo
Lead Time :
Shipped in 15 days after payment

Customized portable waterproof IP67 led marine stainless steel floodlight

Banner

Banner.jpg 

Product Description

 

Application:
This product is designed to use for illumination in ship, dock, port and wharf, square and tunnel etc.
Products feature:
1. The body of light is made of good quality stainless steel by compression molding with excellent corrosion resistance.
2. The shade adopt toughened glass.
3. The body of light can be adjusted about 90 degree up and 45 degree down.
4. LED light source, long working life, high light intensity, low energy consumption.
5. Cable outside diameter is Ø10~ Ø14mm

 

Marine LED Floodlight Marine LED Floodlight

Related Product

Related Product

 

-1_01.jpg

Application

Application

 

Application.jpg 

Company Information

    Zhejiang Haiji Marine Electric Co., Ltd is engaged in a variety of ship lights , electrical production of major manufacturers. Our company is located at the beautiful and richly endowed east seashore Wenzhou Liushi Shahu Industrial Zone.The company has strong technical force, complete production facilities,advanced manufacturing technology,strict testing means and scientific and management system.

 Company Information.jpg

    The company produces hundreds of products, main including : Series of navigation signal light, fluorescent light, incandescent light, spot light, search light, explosion-proof light, explosion-proof electric, marine junction box, marine alarm bell, marine switch, connectors, socket-box ect. Our products have been passed the authentication of “CE” and approved by The Inspection Bureau Quality Products Certificate. Our comapany also get Self-support Product Import and Export Qualifications Certificate, enjoying sound reputations in both domestic and internationa markets.

 

    We follow the developing way of navigation shipbuilding industry. Researching, developing , manufacturing the auxiliary peoducts of navigation shipbuilding industry and other relative areas.And try our best to be the good supplier of brands. We have strong pertinence, so we do it more professionally!

 Certifications.jpg

Exhibition

Exhibition.jpg 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging & Shipping

 

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/SF for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 1-2 days for samples; 7-12days for batch goods.

 Packaging & Shipping.jpg 

FAQ

FAQ

 

Q1: About Price ?
A1: The price is negotiabe. It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.

Q2: About Sample ?
A2: Sample is free, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.

Q3: About MOQ ?
A3: We don’t have quantity limited.

Q4: About Warrenty ?
A4: We are very confident in our products and we pack them very well, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. But due to long time shipment there will be 1-2% damage for the glass.Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately. All our products have 24 months warranty period.

Q5: About OEM ?
A5: Welcome, you can send your own design of marine product and logo, we can open new mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.

Q6: About payment ?
A6: T/T or LC. 30% despoit frist , the rest 70% balance befroe shipping.

Q7: Other questions ?
A7:Pls email me or chat with me on Trademanager dritectly.
Whatsapp / Mobile phone : 0086- 13780114117
Wechat (WEIXIN): 13780114117
Skype:tracy8139

Contact

Contact information

4.jpg