DS7-2M Customize high quality waterproof deck pendant marine work lights

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$5.00 - $15.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
ZJHAIJI
Model Number:
DS7-2M (792057)
Voltage:
220V
Power:
60W
Lampholder:
FE26/FB22
Protection Class:
IP56
Certificate:
CE/CCS
Material:
Synthetic resin
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
8 pcs in a cartons
Port
Ningbo / Shanghai
Lead Time :
2-5days

DS7-2M  Customize high quality waterproof deck pendant marine work lights

Banner

 

Product Description

Product Show

 

 

MARINE WORK LIGHTS DS7-2M (792057)
The scope of application: This series lights fit for the ships with water dripping ,water spatterin coagulating and weather place, such as oven cabin room,day cabin,tunnel,and weatherdeck,the lampshade is
bolt blocking dvice,and convenient ceiling-type installation.

code TypeVoltagePowerLamp holdermaterialcolor

protection 

class

Weight
792053DS7-1M15W24VFE12,FE14

syntheic 

resin

transparent 

red 

green 

yellow 

blue

IP561.1KG
792054FB15
792057DS7-2M60W220VFE261.2KG
792058FB22
792055DS7-2M-A60W220VFE26aluminium2.0KG
792060DS7-3M100W220VFE26

syntheic 

resin

2.5KG
792059 
792062DS7-4M220V220VFE263.0KG
792066W220V220VFE26transparent2.7KG
Related Product

Related Product

 

Application

Application

 

 

Company Information

    Zhejiang Haiji Marine Electric Co., Ltd is engaged in a variety of ship lights , electrical production of major manufacturers. Our company is located at the beautiful and richly endowed east seashore Wenzhou Liushi Shahu Industrial Zone.The company has strong technical force, complete production facilities,advanced manufacturing technology,strict testing means and scientific and management system.

    The company produces hundreds of products, main including : Series of navigation signal light, fluorescent light, incandescent light, spot light, search light, explosion-proof light, explosion-proof electric, marine junction box, marine alarm bell, marine switch, connectors, socket-box ect. Our products have been passed the authentication of “CE” and approved by The Inspection Bureau Quality Products Certificate. Our comapany also get Self-support Product Import and Export Qualifications Certificate, enjoying sound reputations in both domestic and internationa markets.

 

    We follow the developing way of navigation shipbuilding industry. Researching, developing , manufacturing the auxiliary peoducts of navigation shipbuilding industry and other relative areas.And try our best to be the good supplier of brands. We have strong pertinence, so we do it more professionally!

 

Exhibition

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging & Shipping

 

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/SF for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 1-2 days for samples; 7-12days for batch goods.

  

FAQ

FAQ

 

Q1: About Price ?
A1: The price is negotiabe. It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.

Q2: About Sample ?
A2: Sample is free, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.

Q3: About MOQ ?
A3: We don’t have quantity limited.

Q4: About Warrenty ?
A4: We are very confident in our products and we pack them very well, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. But due to long time shipment there will be 1-2% damage for the glass.Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately. All our products have 24 months warranty period.

Q5: About OEM ?
A5: Welcome, you can send your own design of marine product and logo, we can open new mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.

Q6: About payment ?
A6: T/T or LC. 30% despoit frist , the rest 70% balance befroe shipping.

Q7: Other questions ?
A7:Pls email me or chat with me on Trademanager dritectly.
Whatsapp / Mobile phone : 0086- 13780114117
Wechat (WEIXIN): 13780114117
Skype:tracy8139

Contact

Contact information